The Anthropology, Politics and Policy (APP) group strives to conduct world-class research on the social, ethical and political issues that affect health policies and programmes. The group members work across the natural and social sciences conducting empirical, theoretical and normative analyses with a range of organisations, institutions and collaborative partners on various projects througout the world.
- The Integra Project
- Global Climate Governance
- MRC Uganda
- Africa Centre for Population Health
- Ebola Anthropology Platform
- Infectious Diseases Research Collaboration in Uganda
- Mwanza Intervention Trials Unit