The Ebola Response Anthropology Platform
Key project areas
- Sierra Leone, Liberia and Guinea
- 2014 – 2016
- Melissa Parker
- All activities undertaken under the auspices of the Platform have been completed, apart from the completion of a special issue and several articles.
- The Platform was supported by Elrha’s Research for Health in Humanitarian Crises (R2HC) Programme, jointly funded by the Wellcome Trust and Department for International Development.
- Non-LSHTM collaborators include colleagues from: Njala University, Sierra Leone; Institute of Development Studies, Sussex; and the universities of Exeter and Sussex.
LSHTM Staff involved
- Fred Martineau, Clare Chandler
For more information on this project please contact Melissa Parker